Well, because my body wouldn’t cooperate, I had to reschedule my medical thing to the end of March.
Evidently you have to be on your period to have an IUD inserted. Wish I would have known that when they scheduled it and not on Tuesday when I called to confirm my appointment and see if there was anything I needed to do before and/or after.
But I still have the day off and it’s still pay day. So, I’m gonna do my taxes, grocery shop, and clean my house.
I’m jumping back on the keto bandwagon and drastically changing the way I grocery shop and my menu.
See, I ran out of keto food on Tuesday and resorted to rice and fish and other stuff so I don’t starve.
I have better planned out my meals.
And dammit, I’m gonna make some Pho from scratch. I’ve got to find a good bone broth recipe. I may let it crock pot all night to get the most out of it. Going to make a beef bone broth because it’s period week and STEAK!!! Going to try it with spaghetti squash noodles, bean sprouts, some cilantro, mint, green onion, and flat basil as garnish. With a squirt of sriracha. If it turns out good, I will post an official recipe.
Also avocado chicken salad:
- A big ass bowl
- One rotisserie chicken shredded (skin optional, but all the meat because I don’t waste food. And I’m not a chicken meat racist. I love all the chicken meat.)
- Three green onions, chopped
- Two or three medium tomatoes, chopped up kind of small. Think pico de gallo size.
- Two ripe avocados, diced
- Enough sour cream to lubricate the whole thing
- Two boiled eggs
- Herb — maybe cilantro or flat leaf basil. Whatever fits your fancy.
- Lemon or lime juice — adds some acid and keeps your avocado from going brown
- Maybe some pickle relish, if you want.
- Salt and pepper
- Squirt of sriracha.
Mix together in said big ass bowl.