I woke up with a plan… mostly because I couldn’t get my brain to shut up. I dozed off on the sofa and decided to go to bed, where I tossed and turned for two hours. Then I went back to the couch and promptly fell asleep.
While tossing and turning for those two hours, I made my list of rules to live by:
- Treat people kindly, and with respect, always. Even if you hate them.
- Take shit from no one. You are a person, a human, and you deserve kindness and respect.
- If your pet doesn’t like someone, you probably don’t need them in your life. My Harley Cat is the ultimate judge of character.
- Always put your own health first when it comes to work. And if you have children and/or a spouse, put their health before your work also.
- Unless you are allergic, rescue an animal and lavish them with love and kindness. Pets are wonderful in relieving stress, keeping your seat and your heart warm, and unconditional love.
- Always take the moral high ground.
- Don’t trust people. No one. It even says it in the bible. You can love, you can be kind, you can be respectful… but don’t trust anyone.
- Only you have your best interests in mind. Remember that.
- The scientific method is your friend. Use it always before making a decision
- Never apologize for something you didn’t do wrong; and if you did do something wrong, apologize and try to fix it.
And that’s all I got today.
I lost three more pounds. So, that makes 11 lbs total that I’ve lost. But I also weighed myself at night instead of in the morning, so it may be more.
I woke up, determined, today was going to be a good day.
And so far, it’s spectacular!