… or being at work in severe pain, uncomfortable, and getting paid.
The things we do to make rent happen.
Especially when we don’t get paid leave.
Do I really want to lose out on $90-ish?
Pros for going home:
- Wear jammies
- Near the fridge
- Within 15′ of bathroom
- Within 15′ of shower, if needed
- Continue Buffy the Vampire Slayer binge
- Heating Pad
- Harley and Vesper snuggles
Pros for staying at work:
- Getting paid
- Car insurance
- other fun stuff you can do with money
- Internet that doesn’t come from my phone
Although, I can pull a 11-12 hour day tomorrow and make some of it up (our pay periods are funny and we’re near the end of this one).
I’m going home.