So I made something completely and utterly delicious the other night, that would have been better had I used parchment paper (which I didn’t have any). Although poorly executed, I scraped them off and ate them all the same with a little bit of sour cream to dip.
What you’ll need:
- Two chicken thighs, finely chopped
- A cup and a half of mozz cheese
- Half a cup of grated parm cheese
- Quarter of a cup of crushed pork rinds
- Heaping table spoon of sour cream
- Three eggs
- Two green onions cut thin
- Quarter of a bell pepper, finely chopped
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, basil, parsley, crushed red pepper, garlic powder
What you’ll do:
Preheat oven to 375. Lay out PARCHMENT PAPER on your baking sheet. Scoop out roughly table spoon sizes of your mixture and lay out on your PARCHMENT PAPER. Kind of flatten out a bit. Think salmon patty. Leave about 1-2 inches between each patty. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
You can also fry this as well, but I was lazy and didn’t want to stand over a frying pan.
Love what you see? Keep the love going by supporting my writing through Patreon!